Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tony's Birthday...



Well yes, we do all tend to get older as time goes by - sadly enough. And Tony has now reached the ripe old age of 26, which is approximately 9,490 days. Ya, he is an old man. But we had a fun birthday for him...at least I hope it was fun. I tried to make it different than a normal day. The only thing I failed miserably at was making his favorite cake - which I forgot all about. He LOVES the rainbow chip cake with rainbow chip frosting, ya I'm a bad wife. But, I made a big happy birthday sign and laid it on the floor for him when he got home from work (he gets home about 2 hours before me) and then when I came home I walked in the door with some balloons, including a "Go Diego Go" mylar one with several colored latex ones to go with it. He loves Diego, he watches it all the time. He was thrilled, I just know it.


Then that night we went to dinner at Red Robin with my Aunt, and my cousin and her family.
We had a good time.

For his birthday Tony got quite a few things, including: 2 XBOX games, a new church shirt, a Kohl's gift certificate, a Wal-Mart gift card, some coin, a new basketball (well actually it was just one that his brother Nick found at the church one day and no one claimed it for a while so he gave it to Tony), and then he got some new basketball shoes. I think he had a pretty good birthday. Even Stick remembered and called, so I think that that really capped off the day!

No comments: