Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Best Month of All...


Well, October is my absolute favorite month for quite a few reasons. Let me fill you in...#1 There are a ton of birthdays...(I think the best spirits were sent during this month, sorry guys.) Tony's birthday is on the 1st. On the 13th is Adrian's (my sister), Stick's, and Chris's ( Tony's Brother) birthday, and on the 26th is my mom and dad's anniversary, my grandma's birthday, and my birthday. And of course the 31st is Halloween!!!! #2 it is great because you get to stay home in your pajamas the first Sunday and watch General Conference, #3 The weather is just perfect, not too hot and just starting to cool off. And the very best reason of all is #4...you get to watch Football, Baseball, AND Basketball all month long!!! Hallelujah! (Ya, I have to admit, I was way late to church the other day because I had to see the fabulous end of the Falcons game. It was exciting.) So those are my reasons to love this month.

Because there are so many birthdays in the family during the month of October, my mother-in-law has one big birthday party on a Sunday and everyone gets together for dinner, dessert, and to open presents. It is a big sha-bang. This year was fun, and Isabella had the most fun of all because she was the appointed one to open all the presents...


(Chris, Tony and I are all just barely mature enough to let a 1 year old unwrap our presents for us...) She had fun and we all got fun stuff - thanks to everybody..









I was actually released from the hospital about an hour before the party believe it or not. I had just enough time to shower and get to Tony's house. I was feeling pretty weak and sickly but I was glad that I made it. We always have fun when we get together for birthday parties.



Isabella was cute as usual. She had on her Halloween outfit, Melissa always dresses her so cute. She is fun. Here is a nice cheeser smile for ya...


No comments: