Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Vegas Baby! Here We Come...

So yes...I am WAY behind with the blogging. Sorry to disappoint all you on-top-of-the-world-bloggers who stay up on this stuff. I have had a couple recent stays in the hospital (I'm ok, really) so I am really behind on all this. So I am basically going to skip a small section of our life and just start here. :o)


On September 2, we celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary. Crazy how time flies. We went down to Vegas for a couple of days and just did the Vegas thing. It was really fun. I can't believe we have been married for 4 years, time flies. Sad to say, this is the only picture we had taken of us together the whole time we were down there and I don't even know where it is at - ya, I'm awesome. So apparently from the picture we ate at some restaurant. I don't know if it was good or not - you will have to ask Tony. We had fun down there and spent way too much money. But hey, what can ya do. I bought way too many things at the malls and shopping places, and then I found my new calling in life...to be a professional B-I-N-G-O player! Yes, I know it is gambling, so yes I am heading to H-E Double Hockey sticks, but it is great. It is pretty intense too. For those of you who have done it before, you know what I mean. It is some serious stuff. It was great. I hung out in the Bingo room while Tony tried to master 21. And no we don't have a gambling problem, so you really don't need to be calling our bishop...


While we were there we met up with my cousin Cameron & his wife Christina who live down there. The picture of Cameron is actually one of his finest, I caught him when he was deep in thought apparently. But his family is really cute. They have 4 girls, and 2 of them are twins. Way cute.


Other than that we didn't do much. We were only there a couple days though. We were going to go to the traveling exhibit "Bodies", but for some reason we ended up running out of time. I'm sure there are many more details about our Vegas trip, but my memory lasts about 30 seconds, so if you want more detail you can give Tony a call! I am pretty sure we had a blast though!!

1 comment:

The Brown Family said...

Happy late Anniversary and also late birthday! Looks like you guys had a great time in Vegas. I was glad to see you blogging again! I hope you are feeling better! That's no fun being in the hospital! Let me know if you are ever coming to Logan soon, we need to go to lunch! Take care!