Sunday, June 29, 2008

Blaze Game!!!!




Well....last night we had an adventure. It was fun though. Tony got us tickets online to a Utah Blaze playoff game. They played the Crush - whom I think are from Washington or something. Anyway, we drove up to Salt Lake and went to a Blaze game. For those of you who don't know who the Blaze are, they are Utah's Arena football team. Anyway, it was a lot of fun. Our seats weren't very good (up in the 3rd row of the nose bleeds), but they were the cheapest so we got them. We were looking around the arena and noticed that there were tons of empty seats in the lower bowl. So at half time we snuck down and found some seats that were closer.


At half time we were walking around and I saw a sign that said they were doing tattoos!! Oh yea!! There were a bunch of little kids in line, and ya, you know me, I made Tony and I stand in line and get one. It was kind of fun. Tony wasn't very amused at first, but I made him do it anyway. They were airbrushed on and they have already come off, so they weren't too permanent. I went for the great big one that said Utah Blaze and of course Tony had to do the smallest one they had so it would be inconspicuous and no one would see it. They turned out kinda cool. Good thing we got a picture of them because they are gone now!




So close to the end of the game when we had moved down to the lower bowl, I wanted to get a picture of Tony & I together with the game in the background. So we stood on the stairs and I asked a nice little old man (whom I assumed had used a camera before sometime in his life) who was the usher for that section if he would take our picture. We showed him which button to push and everything. Well, this is what we got folks. Maybe he was blind, not sure what a camera was, or just a little senile, but this is what we got! Nice. So we moved over to another section and had another lady who looked a little younger and more capable take a picture do it for us. It turned out better (obviously).



The Blaze ended up losing 44 to 49 - but it was still a lot of fun. After the game we went to eat at the Red Iguana. It is really good Mexican food if any of you want to try a new restaurant out next time you are in Salt Lake.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

What??? 2 posts in one month? Bergen, you are finally getting he hang of how to Blog. lol, you know I luv ya! I saw your sis at Fredrico's today!

Chelsie said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Since you guys live down here to we really should get together sometime. I am so glad that you are posting more. Its fun to read about what is going on with you.

Ndrhsrfamily said...

Yeah! A new post from Bergs!!! I'm glad to see you are still alive. You guys seem to be living it up this summer. It was so good to see you last month. Keep posting so I know what the heck you're up to!

Jon and Melissa said...

Glad to see that you guys are still alive and kicking! Fun to have a little glimpse into your life. I love the picture of the hat!

Melinda Lomax & Fam said...

Bergan! I'm so excited for a new blogging budy. Yours is extra cute! Come see me at... mlomax.blogspot.com. Love ya - Melinda

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

Cute post, you and Tony are a cute couple! Looks like you guys had a blast, dont you just love going on dates!!!

Emily T. said...

Hey Berg- Maybe we can keep in touch a little more with the blogging world. You guys look great. Hope your doing well.

Chambers Clan said...

Dave would LOVE to do that sometime! That is so funny with the old man. We had one take a picture of us once and he ended up taking a TON and this was before the digital camera. I guess better safe than sorry! Love the tatoos:)

Debbie said...

Hey Bergen - love your blog. I'll be clicking on your name again soon, so keep posting. I love checking up on all my nieces and nephews through this fun blog world.

Annie said...

hey - i found your blog! this is annie, or as some call me "TON". How are you guys liking it down there? we are moving to Centerville in a few weeks - crazy it's actually happening! but, looks like you guys have managed to still have fun outside of Cache Valley! So, I'll give you a call when we are down there - maybe we can go shopping for some new air fresheners or something. actually, i am in DESPERATE need of a new clay indian pot - maybe we could sculpt one or something. here is our blog: russannie@blogspot.com

Jeff and Kellie said...

you are so cute. looks like you guys had a blast. i cant wait to hang out.

The Brown Family said...

Hey Bergen! I was so excited to hear from you! It looks like you guys are doing well and having a great summer. We definately need to go to lunch when you are in Logan next. I would love to catch up. I for sure will give you a call if I am ever down that way or we could even just plan a fun shopping day. How are you feeling these days? Things here are going great. Zach has loved not having his shop anymore. He has tons of things he's doing right now. He just got his dealers license, doing real estate school, and selling rhino cages on line. He was sick and tired of having employees take advantage of him so he sold it when he had the opportunity. I'm still doing hair but I try to work only one day a week. I feel like I miss out with Ava if I work too much! You guys getting ready for little ones? They are so much fun! Well I'm glad we got in touch, let me know when you are in town.

Mark & Jen said...

Hey Berger! It was great to see you at Katie's wedding. I wish we lived in Happy Valley with you. You would make it that much happier! Your blog is cute.

The Brown Family said...

Hey glad to hear from ya again! For sure let me know when your heading this way and we'll plan somethin. I haven't seen or heard anything from Amanda for such a long time. Maybe we need to find her and we can all go hangout. I know she's in salt lake at some salon, so maybe i'll figure it out. The cabin is my grandmas, i wish it was ours. Zach just wanted to help them update it a little. It's nice cause they let us use it whenever we want. That's a lot better than having to buy one! Well take care and hopefully we will get together soon!

Nancy Thompson Mahler said...

Hello cute Bergen- when you coming to get nailed??

Girl Cam said...

hey! we haven't chatted for awhile on msn...we seriously need to catch up!

Chelsea said...

So fun. I'm glad Tony is so "willing" to keep up with your craziness. You crack me up. I would have got the big one too!! I miss you girl. What are you up to lately?