Tuesday, October 14, 2008

One of the Cutest Girls Ever...


So, I guess I am a biased aunt who thinks that her nieces and nephews are the cutest. But I think most aunts say that. Anyway, one of my cute niece's name is Shayla (as you can tell from the picture, duh) and she just started preschool. She absolutely loves it! She is a complete social butterfly and loves being around other kids. These are her first school pictures ever and they turned out so dang cute - I just had to post it on my blog! She posed like a pro. She moved to Wyoming last Spring with her family and I miss them like crazy. I especially miss her mom Erin, we are really close and it is hard to be so far apart. Thank goodness for phones I guess. Shayla and her brother Jonny are growing up so fast – it is crazy. I need to get more pictures of them (hint hint Jon...). The last picture I posted of little Jonny was when he was standing there with his crack showing. So cute. They are such fun kids. Hopefully someday soon we will be able to go up to Gillette and see them. Anyway, enjoy the cute picture of Shayla. I love you Shayla!!! Love, Aunt Bergen



3 comments:

DJ and Kristin said...

I am so glad I ran into you at Target of all places. I think your blog is so cute. I hope you are doing better and all is well. We have a blog but it is private so if ya want an invite email me.
krisbarson@yahoo.com

Annie said...

hey - the zoo looked fun! it's funny, now that we are down here, we are doing the same types of things. maybe we should do some things together.....let me know when you're up to it!

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

Aw; you are such a sweet Aunt! Shayla is very beautiful :) Did you ever make your wedding book??