Monday, November 24, 2008

A New Abode...


So since Tony found out that we are staying here at the Springville factory, we decided to start looking for a place to buy. We looked for quite a while and settled on a place called Somerset Village in Spanish Fork. It isn't far at all from where we live now. The cool thing about it is that they build the houses, frame them and then wait for someone to buy them before they actually finish them. So that has been so fun. We have got to pick everything out. Paint, flooring, countertops, cabinets, etc. So fun. And of course Mommy Mary helped out to make everything flow and look good. Another huge bonus is that we get a 2 car garage!!! We are really moving up in the world I tell ya.
Here are the first set of pictures that we took on the 1st of November when they were just getting started. We are pretty excited. We are shooting to move in around the first week of December, but we'll see.

4 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

I had to blink twice when I saw that you had updated your blog. I was actually thinking of you this afternoon, and I was going to tell you when you came up for Thanksgiving that you better post pictures of your new place! I can't wait to come down and visit and see your new place, I am so excited for you guys, you totally deserve it!

Unknown said...

That is awesome! What I'd give to live in my own house! :-) For some reason the computer isn't letting me see the picture so I guess I'll just have to come see it once you are in. :-)

Dream come true said...

hEY LEAVE ME A COMMENT WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SO THAT i CAN INVITE YOU TO VIEW MY BLOG

Ali said...

I am so excited for you guys! You are going to LOVE having a garage. I can't wait to see the pics. Your place is going to be so cute I just know it.