Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Britni's Wedding!!









Brit got married last month!!!! Yea!!!! It was all so fun and Brit looked absolutely gorgeous. I took the day off work to come up to Logan and make a day of it. She got married around noon in the Logan Temple. Brit told me earlier that she wanted to invite me to the ceremony but that since she had such a big family they couldn't invite any friends to it, which was totally fine with me. So around 11:00 that morning I got the idea that I would go up to the temple and watch her and Brennen come out of the temple and take pictures and stuff. So I went up to the temple and sat in the parking lot for a while and then I started thinking that I would feel dumb being the only friend there taking pictures especially when her family had no idea who I was. So I sat there for half and hour debating whether to go take pictures or not. Finally I just decided not to and drove away. I am lame. Next, I remembered that I didn't bring the invitation with me and I didn't know where the luncheon was or what time it was at. Crap. So I went to my mom's office and she started calling around trying to find out where it was at. After getting some misleading information and talking to a few people who had no clue what they were talking about, we finally found out that it was at The Coppermill - the most popular place in Logan to have wedding luncheons. I don't know why we didn't try there first. Anyway, they said it was at 3:00 so I just chilled at my mom's office and then went down to the luncheon about 2:45. And of course, when I arrived I was late!!!!! First off, I am known for not being a punctual person, but I was determined to be on time to this luncheon. Well when I got there people were already seating and dishing up their food! It had actually started at 2:30! I felt retarded. Oh well. Luckily Kristin Barson (I don't know her married name) had saved me a seat at her table so I had a place to sit. So we ate and had dessert and then they had a wedding video. It was a really cute video and was well done. Later that night we went to the reception, which was in Britni's backyard. It was SO pretty and looked really nice. The picture doesn't really do it justice because of the shadow, but her colors were lime green and black and it just looked so cute. So the reception ended up being really nice and they served all different kinds of cake for the refreshments. Overall it was a nice day and Britni and Brennen look really cute together. Good luck with everything you two and I hope you have a happy life together!!

2 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

Oh my heck, are my eyes working correctly? Am I really seeing an updated post??? lol. Can't wait to see you guys next week!

Kara said...

i agree wow bergen it's about time you blog....