Tuesday, December 2, 2008

An Old Dream Comes True...

Well, I finally did it. After all these years of admiring Carrie Underwood, I was able to see her live. Thanks to my dear husband who bought me the tickets a long time ago, a friend (Joslyn) and I headed up to the E Center in Salt Lake and enjoyed the show. She put on a really entertaining show and of course she was absolutely gorgeous!!! I have been a fan of her's since the day she tried out for American Idle way back when. At first I really liked her because she had a gorgeous voice and the one major thing that I noticed about her throughout the show was that she dressed modestly!!! Amazing in this day and age. So I was rooting for her the whole season, and the night she won I remember being so excited that I wanted to cry!


Anyway, she moved on in life to become quite famous, and then the modesty flew out the door pretty quick. But I still like her music and I keep tabs on her here and there. So all in all, it was a fun time. Peace out.

5 comments:

The Brown Family said...

How fun, I bet it was a great concert! Exciting with the new house, it's always so fun to be able to move into something new. Hope your doing well!

Unknown said...

I absolutley love her too! It was so fun to get together. We'll have to do this more often once the stress of your house and holidays are over. Love ya

Melanie said...

Oh I just love her! Her one song about when she gets married and her soldier husband dies is fantastic. It makes me cry every time I hear it. She has an amazing voice. How fun that you got to go to her concert. I'm jealous. :)

The Smith Family, Just Kiddin' Around said...

Hi Bergen~ It's katie Smith. I just found your blog through Emily's, anyways, it's so good to see wht you are up to in life!!!! Merry Chriastmas, Katie Smith

Chelsea said...

Jealous. I missed her concert by a day. STINK. I agree, she's awesome!
I LOVE YOU and MISS YOU!