Monday, February 25, 2008

New House in Springville





Well, as most of you know, we moved down to Springville. It is great and we like it a lot. Our house is bigger and we live in a fun area - shopping and eating galore! You will all have to come down and visit. We have 2 extra bedrooms for you to sleep and it would be so fun! Tony likes his job at Nestle and is currently on his first business trip to Boise. It is weird that he has to go on business trips. It seems like we are too young! Another bonus for me is that I live close to my Aunt Sue, whom I never used to see. We are together all the time and have fun. So, so far everything is great down here! Come see us! Here are a couple pictures of our new condo down here.

4 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

I am completely coveting your house! It looks awesome! And I LOVE your bed! Totally jealous! Are you working or anything? Wow. Tony's a big boy to travel for business! I don't think I'm that big! Traveling to SLC for our awesome job together is about it for me! Glad to see you up and blogging! Your house looks stellar!

Ndrhsrfamily said...

The house looks awesome Bergs! You and Mommy Mary do good work. We will have to come visit next time we're down that way...

Laura said...

Hey Bergen! This is Laura White Benson. I found your blog and just wanted to say hi. Your new house is so cute. How fun to be in a "real job" way to go Tony! I am glad you guys are doing good. Our blog is lauraandbrooks.blogspot.com

Jeff and Kellie said...

Your house is so cute. We definatly need to hang out, soon :)